Contact Us
Top banner desktop

REN vs STR Dream11 prediction, Fantasy Cricket Tips, Match Preview, Playing XI, Pitch Report- Match 54 - BBL 2022-23

Check out the REN vs STR dream11 prediction, fantasy cricket tips, match preview, playing 11 and Pitch Report for today's match 54 BBL 2022-23. Melbourne Renegades vs Adelaide Strikers match will be played at Docklands Stadium.

Sandipan Ghosh
Last updated: 24.01.2023
ren vs str dream11 prediction fantasy cricket tips match preview playing xi pitch report for today match 54 bbl 2022-23

Get 100% Deposit Bonus on Bilbet

Exclusive bonuses and freebets available in IPL 2024. Turn your Cricket Knowledge into Money!

Melbourne Renegades vs Adelaide Strikers will be played at Docklands Stadium (Melbourne) this Tuesday (24th January) evening.

It will be the last game for both teams in the league stage of the BBL 2022/23. At the end of their 13th match in this edition, Renegades are in the fourth spot with 12 points (six wins and seven losses), and Strikers are in the sixth position with ten points (five wins and eight losses). 


REN vs STR Match Overview

Advertisement

Competition: Big Bash League (BBL)

Season: 2022/23 (BBL 12)

Stage: League

Tournament Match no: 54

Match: Melbourne Renegades vs Adelaide Strikers

Format: T20

Date and Time: Tuesday, 24th January, 13:45 IST (19:15 local time)

Venue: Docklands Stadium, Melbourne

Live Broadcasting/Streaming: (In Australia) Channel 7, Kayo, Fox Cricket and SEN Radio

(In India) Sony Sports Network; Sony LIV


REN vs STR Weather Forecast


According to weather.com, there is a significant chance of showers in the late afternoon (precipitation chance 65%-55%). The rain threat will remain around 35% at the scheduled starting time, but the possibility is very low to experience rain in the late period of the game (precipitation chance around 10%). The planned game time temperature will be around 21°C-20°C.


REN vs STR Pitch Report


Docklands Stadium (Melbourne) is ready to host its fifth match of this BBL season. Except for last game’s six-run win for Renegades by defending 162 runs against Stars, all the first three Docklands’ matches of the BBL 12 experienced close successful chasings. It doesn’t seem like a high-scoring T20 venue where quality pacers play influential roles.   


Toss prediction: Win the toss and bowl first.


REN vs STR complete available squad


Melbourne Renegades: Aaron Finch (C), Fawad Ahmed, Matt Critchley, Jake Fraser-McGurk, Martin Guptill, Sam Harper, Mackenzie Harvey, Ruwantha Kellapotha, Shaun Marsh, David Moody, Jack Prestwidge, Kane Richardson, Corey Rocchiccioli, Tom Rogers, Will Sutherland, Jon Wells

Adelaide Strikers: Wes Agar, Cameron Boyce, Alex Carey (wk), Harry Conway, Colin de Grandhomme, Ryan Gibson, Travis Head (C), Adam Hose, Henry Hunt, Harry Nielsen, Matt Short, Peter Siddle, Henry Thornton


REN vs STR Predicted XIs


Melbourne Renegades Predicted XI: Martin Guptill, Sam Harper (wk), Shaun Marsh, Aaron Finch (C), Jon Wells, Matt Critchley, Will Sutherland, Tom Rogers, Corey Rocchiccioli, David Moody, Kane Richardson

Adelaide Strikers Predicted XI: Matt Short, Henry Hunt, Travis Head (C), Alex Carey (wk), Adam Hose, Colin de Grandhomme, Ryan Gibson, Wes Agar, Cameron Boyce, Henry Thornton, Peter Siddle


REN vs STR Dream11 Team Prediction #1:


Wicketkeeper(s): S Harper

Batters: S Marsh, A Finch (vc), J Wells, A Hose

All-rounder(s): C de Grandhomme, M Short (C), W Sutherland

Bowlers: W Agar, H Thornton, T Stewart Rogers


REN vs STR Dream11 Team Prediction #2:


Wicketkeeper(s): S Harper

Batters: S Marsh (vc), M Guptill, A Finch, A Hose

All-rounder(s): M Short, W Sutherland

Bowlers: K Richardson, W Agar, H Thornton, T Stewart Rogers

 

Stay tuned to Fantasy Cricket for upcoming matches.

Top banner desktop

Chase Your Sport

Stay up-to-date on the latest sports news, stats, expert analysis and trends, including cricket, football, wrestling, tennis, basketball, Formula One and more. Find previews, schedules, results of upcoming events, and fantasy tips on Chase Your Sport.